* Schedule your appointment at a time when you have plenty of time both before and after the session. If you are rushed it will effect the reading—you and your energy will be focused on your other commitments. You want to be present, instead.
* Some people prefer an in-person spiritual counseling or coaching session, yet this is not necessary. Jen helps clients all over the world. It really doesn’t matter whether you do it in person or by phone. The information will come through just the same.
* Really think about and formulate your questions. You want to get directly to the issue you are having. For example, if you ask, “Will I find my Prince Charming soon?” you will get an answer you can’t do much about. You may get a “yes” or “no” answer with no details. If you ask, “What can I do to change myself so I can attract a responsible respectful men into my romantic life?” then you are getting down to the real issue. The answer can be a stepping stone to removing the relationship blockage in your life.
* Have your questions prepared and ready for the reading. Allow the session to flow where it needs to go. Sometimes a session will go in another direction because this focus allows Jen to give you the information you need at this time. You could say it is your higher self stepping in and giving you a clue that your conscious mind hasn’t even thought of yet. Let the session go there because this information may really help you change your life.
* Have a good overall questions ready, such as, “Please discuss my life path,” or “Please tell me what you see is keeping me from being on my life path.” This will really help you move forward in your life.
* Please don’t be afraid to ask more questions or ask for clarification. This is your session. If something presented does not make sense, please keep asking questions until you really understand the answers. You will be glad you did!
* A recording of the reading is available. It is $10 extra and a link will be emailed to you. Please ask about this prior to the session. You can often be amazed at what you did not hear when you listen to the reading again. It also helps you in the future to refer to what was discussed. You can also simply take a few notes during your session as long as it is not a distraction to you. You need to do whatever it takes so that you can relax, concentrate and be fully present.
* Ten to fifteen minutes prior to your session, please sit quietly in meditation to calm your mind, body and emotions. This will allow you to be more present during the session and to actually hear what is being said.
* After the session with Jen, you may want to take some time to integrate and reorient yourself back int your everyday world. Be aware of this and plan a few minutes to “come back” after the reading. To do this, you could take a nap or simply rest. You could also take a walk and breathe deeply. Being tired after a session is common and usually means you ave started shifting who you are as a result of your reading. You can also feel energized and realize this motivation is to help you begin anew with the information you received.
* Be aware that a few days after your session you may feel different. The range of emotions that you experience could be extensive. You could be releasing anger, so you may feel angrier for a time. You could be releasing sadness hat came up in the reading. It could be that you are now able to move through an unconscious block, so you are experiencing freedom. This could bring about extreme joy or the fear of the unknown. These reactions are neither right or wrong. They are simply apart of the process.
* Contemplate your session. If you recorded it, listen to it. If you took notes, review them. You can now spend more time meditating, relaxing, and exercising. Do those thing that bring your body comfort, such as sleeping, exercising, laughing and enjoying life more. If you don’t feel better in a few days, contact Jen and ask for help. If you are simply releasing, she will be able to ground you and get you back into balance in a few minutes.
* Please remember, spiritual guidance is just that, spiritual guidance. You have free will. Spiritual guides are messengers of information. Sometimes you may not like what you hear, but then again, you may not always like what you hear from an honest friend. Keep in mind that you are looking for information outside of yourself and Jen gives you truthful, heartfelt information. This is your reading – your questions are simply being answered through the assistance of the angels.