Preparing for a Session with Jen
Scheduling Your Session
* We will schedule your appointments with your schedule in mind. You want your time to be effective and for you to be relaxed. Appointments can be scheduled on a recurring day and time or we can book your session when it fits best for the next week. Life happens and so do vacations. Our sessions will accommodate these requests.
* Some people prefer an in-person coaching session, yet this is not necessary. Jen helps clients all over the world. It really doesn’t matter whether we speak in person or by phone. You will benefit by being present.
Before Your Session
* Before your scheduled session time, really think about what is coming up in your life. What is working for you? What is not working for you? What do you need clarity on? What is your body telling you? This is where the prep sheet comes into play. You will fill this out and send it to Jen 12 hours prior to your session. This helps you see what you have accomplished during the week and what is pressing for you right now.
* If you have specific questions or issues you want to discuss, write them down or email them to Jen prior to your session. This will help you and her prepare you’re your time together. Sometimes, the session goes into an entirely differently direction that you thought. Allowing the session to flow where it needs to go gives you the benefit of healing what needs to be healed, not necessarily what you think you want to heal. The higher self knows more than we do and this allowance for flow allows for you to work through what is necessary at this time.
* Ten to fifteen minutes prior to your session, please sit quietly in meditation to calm your mind, body and emotions. This will allow you to be more present during the session and to actually hear what is being said.
During Your Session
* Please don’t be afraid to ask more questions or ask for clarification. This is your session. If something presented does not make sense, please keep asking questions until you really understand the answers. You will be glad you did!
* Sessions can be recorded. The recorded session will be emailed to you. Please ask about this prior to the session. You can often be amazed at what you did not hear when you listen to the session again. It also helps you in the future to refer to what was discussed. You can also simply take a few notes during your session as long as it is not a distraction to you. You need to do whatever it takes so that you can relax, concentrate and be fully present.
After Your Session
* After the session with Jen, you may want to take some time to integrate and reorient yourself back into your everyday world. Be aware of this and plan a few minutes to “come back” after the session. To do this, you could take a nap or simply rest. You could also take a walk and breathe deeply. Being tired after a session is common and usually means you have started shifting who you are as a result of the session. You can also feel energized and realize this motivation is to help you begin anew with the information you received.
* Be aware that a few days after your session you may feel different. The range of emotions that you experience could be extensive. You could be releasing anger, so you may feel angrier for a time. You could be releasing sadness that has been buried. It could be that you are now able to move through an unconscious block, so you are experiencing freedom. This could bring about extreme joy or the fear of the unknown. These reactions are neither right or wrong. They are simply apart of the process.
* Contemplate your session. If you recorded it, listen to it. If you took notes, review them. You can now spend more time meditating, relaxing, and exercising. Do those thing that bring your body comfort, such as sleeping, exercising, laughing and enjoying life more. If you don’t feel better in a few days, contact Jen and ask for help. If you are simply releasing, she will be able to ground you and get you back into balance in a few minutes.